الأحد، 1 يناير 2012

Aberdeen, Aspc Stats

ASPC is very well established, and doesn't really have a lot of new estate agents appearing, so I think it's probably quite useful to monitor the number of properties on sale and how long they've been there.


From a post I made on 21st May:
For sale : 963
Added in last week : 183 (19%)
Added in last month : 667 (69%)
Over a month : 296 (31%)


Today (26th May)
For sale : 968
Added in last week : 194 (20%)
Added in last month : 667 (69%)
Over a month : 301 (31%)

Please don't jump on these and try to read too much into them! I think the important figures are the number added in the last week, and the number that are over a month old. With a lack of ongoing data, it will be absolutely useless until either a crash begins to unfold or a year into it, and, TBH, I probably can't be arsed keeping this up for a year!

BTW, I realise the percentages don't add up to 100%. If you can't work out why, I would probably be wasting any effort.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق